(1) Makeup brush cleaning
Cleaning the makeup brush steps
STEP 1: Olive Oil + Detergent
Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of detergent into the bowl and mix well.
STEP 2: Stirring
Put the make-up brush that needs to be cleaned and stir it back and forth, taking care not to break the make-up brush too hard.
STEP 3: Flush
The soil is naturally released and further rinsed with warm water.
STEP 4: Drying
Finally, lay flat and dry naturally.
(2) Cleaning method of makeup brush:
1. After each use of the makeup brush, you can apply your makeup powder to the makeup brush (the foundation brush and the lip brush) that you need to clean. Apply a small amount of makeup powder on the paper towel. Wipe until the brush has no residual color of the previous makeup. This is the necessary cleaning method after each use of the brush to develop a good cleaning habit, so that we will be more convenient next time we use it. (can be used frequently)
2, the long-term use of the makeup brush, there will be residual powder in the bristles, so we can wash it with warm water wet cleaning for about half a month to a month. (regular cleaning)
If it is an ordinary brush, you can use shampoo to clean. If it is a brush made of animal hair such as wool, pig hair, squirrel hair, it is recommended to use a brand-specific brush cleaning solution. example
Cleaning of makeup brush
First, wet the brush head of the makeup brush and fully wet it.
2. Pour the washing liquid on the palm of your hand, evenly moisten the moisturizing makeup brush and rub it in the palm of your hand. In this process, the residual foundation hidden in the brush head will be slowly brushed in the palm of your hand. .
Third, follow the bristles and talk about the foam rinse, remember, do not wash against the bristles. You can also put clean water in a container, then put the makeup brush into the circle and stir it to wash the foundation inside.
4. Squeeze the moisture in the brush, then use a toilet paper to absorb the water, dry the water on the handle, and gently rub it twice. Take a piece of clean toilet paper and brush it with a makeup brush to make sure there are no spots on the toilet paper. If there are still powder marks, wash them again.
5. After washing, put a clean paper towel on the table, slap the bristles, put the makeup brush on the paper towel, and then dry it naturally. Never use a hair dryer to dry out in order to save time.
Sixth, after drying, gently shake, shake with a hand, the makeup brush will be fluffy before recovery.
1. After each use of the makeup brush, you can apply your makeup powder, take a small amount of makeup powder on the makeup brush (except the foundation brush and lip brush), and gently light it on the paper towel. Wipe until the brush has no residual color of the makeup before. This is the necessary cleaning method after each use of the brush to develop a good cleaning habit, so that we will be more convenient next time we use it.
2, use a makeup brush every day, it is recommended to wash once every one to two weeks, to keep the makeup brush clean and refreshing.
AnnaBelle Cosmetic Accessories Co., Ltd
Add:501 Hongshen Rd. Houzhai Industry Zone, Yiwu, Zhejiang, CHINA